viernes, 28 de octubre de 2016

(Moving to Maths 2.0 Course) My Learning Diary

Hello! My name is Mari Carmen García. Im a Mathematics teacher at IES Schamann, a public Secondary School located at Las Palmas de G.C., Canary Islands, Spain. I have been teaching Maths for 30 years but I dont feel tired at all. Everyday Im learning and surprising myself how we can improve our teaching and knowledge. I love amazing activities, and hate routines exercises. Of course I dont like to prepare students to external tests in order them to get their certification. In that case we look like computers, teaching them rules, like Paulovian experiments. I like active methodologies, hands on, flipping my classes and Problem Solving Projects (ABP in Spanish). Ok, that is all for now, see you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario