sábado, 29 de octubre de 2016

Moving to Maths 2.0. LD. Why is Maths unpopular?

Maths is unpopular? Les us define the concept "unpopular" : I have looked for synonymous of the word and among the words that appeared, I have chosen the following:
I would like to conduct a survey in order to know my students elections. I will try it and show their answers! These are the words.. but why is Maths unpopular, in the sense of the synonimous chosen? In my opinion Maths are super valued, nobody complain about their value; and for that reason many students dislike them. I think that everybody has his or her opinion about them. Maths are loved or hated; it is difficult to remain indifferent to them. And the most important thing for being unpopular is that they need time, relax, study, critical thinking,too much effort... and these stuffs are nowadays out of favour.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario